21150 Box Springs Road, Ste 202
Moreno Valley, CA 92557-8718
951-683-6491 Ext. 222
San Bernardino County
- 4-H atrae a la juventud latina (2016)
- The First Bilingual 4-H Summer Program (2016)
- 4-H Leadership Day (2016)
- Dia De Liderazgo (2016)
- 4 H Program Students Interview CHCC (2016)
- 4-H Club Riverside Fundraiser (2017)
- CounsulMex y 4-H - Programa de Verano (2017)
- Melina Granados Testimony (2018)
- Enseñando a los padres hábitos saludables (2018)
- Departamento de Comunidades del Consulado de México
- 4-H en Baja California - Univision (2018)
- Historia del Programa 4-H - Univision (2018)
- 4-H Connecting Youth to Nature (2019)
- 4-H Une Familias (2019)
Diaz Carrasco received her B.S. in Food Industry Engineering from ITESM in 2012, a M. Ag. in International Agriculture from Oklahoma State University in 2014, and a M.S. in Management and Marketing from Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla in 2015. As a graduate assistant, she conducted research on food security and coordinated community development projects in Puebla, Mexico. As an Area 4-H Youth Development Advisor, Claudia's primary focus is to develop, implement, evaluate, strengthen and expand local 4-H programming to better serve currently under-represented populations and places, including Latino and/or low-income youth in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Communication, Education, and Information Delivery
- Families, Youth, and Communities
- Youth Development
- International Trade and Development
- Community Food Security
- 4-H Program
Diaz-Carrasco, C.; Erbstein, Nancy; Subramaniam, Aarti (In Press). Toward Guiding Principles for Engaging Latinx Youth in Youth Development Programs: Practitioner Briefs, 3. Organizational Infrastructure Supporting Latinx Youth Engagement. ANR. 8692, 3.
Diaz Carrasco, C.; Erbstein, Nancy; Subramaniam, Aarti (In Press). Toward Guiding Principles for Engaging Latinx Youth in Youth Development Programs: Practitioner Briefs. 5. Building Relationships in Latinx Communities. 8694, 3.
Moncloa, Fe; Erbstein, Nancy; Subramaniam, Aarti; Diaz-Carrasco, C. (In Press). Toward Guiding Principles for Engaging Latinx Youth in Youth Development Programs. Practitioner Briefs. 1. Overview of Guiding Principles for Engaging Latinx Youth. ANR. 8690, 6.
Moncloa, Fe; Diaz-Carrasco, C. ; Erbstein, Nancy (In Press). Toward Guiding Principles for Engaging Latinx Youth in Youth Development Programs: Practitioner Briefs. 4. Program Elements for Engaging Latinx Youth and Families. ANR. 8693, 4.
Moncloa, F.; Diaz Carrasco, C, et al. (2019). Effective Engagement with Latino Youths and Communities. Journal of Extension. 57:2. April. https://joe.org/joe/2019april/pdf/JOE_v57_2iw2.pdf
- Worker, S.M. (2019). Experiences of bicultural and bilingual staff. Journal of Youth Development. 14:3, 31-44. September.
- Moncloa, F.; Erbstein, N. (2019). Guiding Principles for Reaching and Engaging Latinx Youth in Youth Development Programs. Journal of Youth Development. 14:2, 42-63. June.
Worker, S.M., Fabregas Janeiro, M. G., Diaz Carrasco, C. P., & Soule, K. E. (2019). University of California 4-H Latino Initiative: Experiences of bicultural and bilingual staff. Journal of Youth Development, 14(3), 31-44.
Moncloa, Fe; Horrillo, S.; Diaz Carrasco, Claudia P, et al. (2018). Using a Translational Process to Apply Latino Youth Development Research Findings in Practice. Journal of Extenison. 56:6. October 2018. https://joe.org/joe/2018october/iw3.php
- Erbstein, Nancy; Moncloa, Fe (2017). Engaging Latino Communities from the Ground Up: Three Tools. Journal of Extension. 55:4. https://www.joe.org/joe/2017august/tt3.php
- Horrillo, S.; Diaz Carrasco, Claudia (2017). Promising Practices for Programs Serving Latino Youth: Fact Sheet for 4-H Academics and Staff. University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 8578. August. http://anrcatalog.ucanr.edu/pdf/8578.pdf
- Hill, R; Diaz Carrasco, C (2017). Staffing for Success: Fact Sheet for Human Resources Director and 4-H Leadership Program. University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 8579. August. http://anrcatalog.ucanr.edu/pdf/8579.pdf
- Diaz Carrasco, Claudia; Bird, Marianne (2016). “4-H as Culturally Responsive Program: Building an Afterschool 4-H Program that Engages Latino Youth and Parents in Sacramento, CA”. Columbia, MO, Fifteenth Annual Cambio de Colores Conference.
- Fabregas, Maria; Diaz Carrasco, Claudia (2016). Healthy Living, Thrive, and Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) Spanish Posters. California 4-H State Office.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari; Diaz Carrasco, Claudia (2015). Food Security Issues: Concepts and the Role of Emerging Markets. Food Security in an Uncertain World. Emerald Insight.: 63-79.
- Henneberry, Shida; Diaz Carrasco, Claudia (2014). "Global Food Security: Emerging Economies and Diverging Food Markets." Journal of Food Distribution Research 45(1)