420 S Broadway
Escondido, CA 92025
In this workshop, participants will learn the current status, regulations, assistance programs, and management of nitrogen, irrigation, pests, diseases, and weeds in organic production. We will also discuss the organic production of specific crops such as avocados, citrus, and berries. Sessions will have group instruction followed by discussions to allow participants the opportunity to ask questions and discuss their particular questions.
Who should enroll?
Growers, CCA’s, PCA’s and other agricultural professionals who are interested in learning about organic agriculture are encouraged to enroll.
- Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) – ‘Pesticide Laws & Regulations’ and ‘Other’ (in process)
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) - 6.5 hrs approved
- San Diego Region Irrigated Lands Group - 2.0 hrs approved
- Early Registration (by 11/27/2022) - $60.00 per person
- Late Registration (by 12/5/2022) - $75.00 per person
SPACE IS LIMITED - RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY