Livestock AdvisorUC Cooperative Extension - Imperial County
1050 East Holton Road
Holtville, CA 92250-9615
San Bernardino County
M.S. Animal Science, Michigan State University. 2017
B.S. Animal Science, Michigan State University. 2013
- Latack, B.C.; Montano, M.F. (2021). Effects of a blend of cinnamaldehyde-eugenol and capsicum (Xtract® Ruminant 7065)and ionophore on performance of finishing Holstein steers and on characteristics ofruminal and total tract digestion. Journal of Applied Animal Research. 49:1, 185-193.
- Carvalho, P.H.V; Latack, B.C (2021). Influences of implant hormone strategy on growth performance of calf-fed Holstein steers fed in excess of 300 days. Applied Animal Science. 37:2, 199-206.
- Latack, B.C.; Buenabad, L. (2021). Influences of timing of liver abscess control and early metabolizable amino acid supplementation on feedlot growth-performance and digestive function of calf-fed Holstein steers. Applied Animal Science. 37:5, 533-542.
- Buenabad, L; Latack, BC (2020). Effect of Supplemental Calcium Levels on Feedlot Growth Performance and Dietary Net Energy Utilization during the Receiving Feeding Period of Calf-Fed Holstein Steers. Open Journal of Animal Science. 10:1, 1-9.
- Montano, M.F.; Chirino, J.O (2019). Influence of supplementation of growing diets enriched with rumen-protected methionine and lysine on feedlot performance and characteristics of digestion in Holstein steer calves. Applied Animal Science. 35:3, 318-324.
- Latack, BC; Buenabad, L (2019). Influence of virginiamycin supplementation on growth performance, carcass characteristics, and liver abscess incidence, with 2 different implant strategies in calf-fed Holstein steers. Applied Animal Science. 35:6, 628-633.
- Capelari, M; Johnson, KA (2018). The effect of encapsulated nitrate and monensin on ruminal fermentation using a semi-continuous culture system. Journal of Animal Science. 96:8, 3446-3459.