COMMITTEE MEMBERS NEEDED!
The Citizenship Program Development Committee is responsible for the development and delivery of Citizenship Projects. This includes overseeing educational programming through countywide Citizenship events and assuring the safety of all participants.
The programs, events and activities under Citizenship include:
- Citizenship Focus programs (California Focus and Washington Focus)
- Thrive Training
- Service Learning Training
- Junior and Teen Leadership Training
- 4-H Leader Training in the Citizenship field
- Leadership Day
If you would like to assist with any of the above, please contact Allison Renck at email@example.com to be a member of the Citizenship Program Development Committee.
The Citizenship Focus programs include California Focus and Citizenship and Leadership Washington Focus. In order to attend these State 4-H events, you must be on the Riverside County Citizenship Focus team. This team meets regularly throughout the year to learn about local, county and state government and to work on their service learning project.
Applications for the 2019-2020 team are due on October 1, 2019.
For more information on the state Focus events:
- California Focushttp://4h.ucanr.edu/4-H_Events/CF/
- Citizenship Washington Focushttp://4h.ucanr.edu/4-H_Events/WF/
- Leadership Washington Focus http://4h.ucanr.edu/4-H_Events/LWF/
Click the flyer to register!